BOXFOX is looking for creative and resourceful interns to join our growing El Segundo - based team! As an early stage startup, we need go-getters who are ready to dive in and help us grow. Each day will be a new adventure and chance to learn. It’s never boring, we promise.
Positions (see below for more details):
- Marketing + Social Media Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Finance + Operations Intern
- Must be able to receive college credit!
- College sophomore, junior, or senior who lives in Los Angeles
- Commit to appx 10 hours/week (more if you'd like)
- Must have your own laptop
- Strong organization skills with an ability to manage project timelines and multiple priorities
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Be a fun person + have a passion for gifts!
Please email the following to hello@shopBOXFOX.com - with the subject “Intern”:
- A little about yourself - a short note or letter on why you're our perfect fit! We love creative, clever writing and a knowledge of our business :)
- Optional: Links to Instagram + Pinterest, Portfolio, Writing Samples
Marketing + Social Media Intern
As a Marketing + Social Media Intern, you’ll report directly to our CMO and will be responsible for helping us craft marketing strategies that engage our customer at a variety of touchpoints and ultimately grow the company through marketing.
- Competitive, Category Trendwatching
- Write Blog + Social Media Posts
- Product / Lifestyle Photography + Assist on Photoshoots
- Brand Partnership Ideation + Research
- Crafting SEO Plans
- Conducting Marketing Analytics + Reporting
- General marketing and administrative duties
- Brainstorm Content Series / Ideas across Earned + Owned
Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design Intern, you’ll report directly to our CMO and will be responsible for helping design a variety of assets to live on our site, social post elements, collateral for boxes, and more. We're looking for someone who is a Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign whiz. Since we’re a lean team, you’ll be actively involved in our ever-evolving design aesthetic — this is your chance to leave your mark on so many aspects of our brand!
- Designing Collateral
- Social Post Design
- Website Design Elements
- Graphics for Blog Post Content
- Email Campaign Graphics
Finance + Operations Intern
As a Finance Intern, you’ll report directly to our COO and will be responsible for performing a wide range of financial tasks that relate to our business, from analyzing and developing annual budgets, creating projections / forecasts, modeling, and year-end reporting. You should be proficient in Excel.
- Optimize Accounting Processes
- Analyze Inventory Spending
- Predictive Modeling
- Constructing annual budgets, multi-year forecasts, operating plans
- Cash Flow / P&L Analysis
- Help prepare year-end audit
- Assist COO with various ad-hoc projects and assignments