Looking for a refreshing, tasteful drink during this heat wave? This stone fruit and citrus sangria is just for you. Kick up your hostess game by making the perfect sangria using this recipe to refresh your summer.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
- Fresh cherries
- 2 Fresh peaches (nectarines work great too)
- 2 Fresh oranges
- 1 Fresh grapefruit
- 1 Grapefruit Izze
- 1/2 Grapefruit La croix
- 1 Bottle Rosé
H O W T O P R E P A R E:
- Wash and cut the fresh fruit.
- Pour grapefruit izze spritzer and half a can of grapefruit La Croix into pitcher or bowl.
- Add one bottle of rosé. Stir with spoon until mixed well.
- With a quarter of the pitcher left, layer the fresh fruit starting with cherries, than adding peaches, oranges, and grapefuit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Option to garnish with edible flowers like we did!