Calling all Angelenos- Love reading our weekly FOX TALE, hitting that double tap on Instagram or working in a highly motived, lady boss environment? You're in luck & we are too :) BOXFOX is hiring! BOXFOX is looking for a fulfillment assistant to join our growing El Segundo - based team! Each day will be a new adventure and chance to learn - It’s never boring, we promise.
You’ll need to have a passion for what we do—elevated gifts for all occasions—and a passion for spreading our services to potential companies looking for beautiful gifts for a variety of reasons. You’ll also be excited to roll up your sleeves and wear a ton of hats, creating opportunities for yourself and learning as you go.
A b o u t U s //
We started BOXFOX in Los Angeles in 2014 to keep friends and family connected through substantial and effortless gifting. With BOXFOX, gifters can send a perfectly curated gift box with the click of a button—never losing the value of a personal touch.
Our mission is to create stronger relationships through beautiful and personal gifts, enabled by simple user experiences, driven by premier service, and grounded by a commitment to authenticity.
Whether you’d like to send a thoughtful prepacked BOXFOX with hand-picked offerings from our team, create your own using our BUILD A BOXFOX platform, or work with us to design a gifting suite for a wedding or special event, we’re committed to bringing you the perfect gifts for all occasions.
R e s p o n s i b i l i t i e s //
- Assist in the picking and packing of BOXFOX gift boxes so that each gift is aesthetically pleasing, high quality, and in line with the greater brand.
- Assist in management of inventory (raw and packaged) including but not limited to restocking and picking
- Prepare materials and work areas for Fulfillment Associates
- Ensure that a clean and organized work area is maintained
- Perform other related warehouse duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
- Foster an environment where change is embraced and ideas are respected, supported, vetted and implemented (if deemed appropriate)
R e q u i r e m e n t s //
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Ability to stand for 7.5 hours a day
- High school Diploma or GED
To apply, please email your resume (PDF, please) and a bit about yourself/why you’d be a fit (or a cover letter) to hello@shopBOXFOX.com.