You've pitched in cash for the bachelorette party, you've paid for your airline tickets to travel to a beautiful destination wedding, you've paid for your hotel room for the whole wedding weekend, and you've bought your own bridesmaid dress, do you still need to get the bride a wedding gift?
The question that is so often asked: Bridesmaids already do so much for their future brides-to-be throughout the wedding planning process, do they really need to gift the bride on her big day as well?
Our answer to this question is "Y E S," regardless of how much you have pitched in for her wedding day!
A bridesmaid's gift for the bride, however, does not need to be extravagant and expensive. Your budget for the wedding gift should depend on your contribution to the wedding. If you've already spent a lot of $$$ traveling to the wedding events and you've purchased the perfect dress and shoes to walk down the aisle in, cut down your gifting expenses. If you haven't chipped in much for your favorite fox's big day, show the bride how much she means to you and how grateful you are to stand with her on her big day, and gift her something she will always remember!
1. If you're tight on money, think outside the box and get creative with your gift!
2. Go in on the perfect gift with one or several of the other bridesmaids. If there are 6 ladies standing by your bff on her wedding day, pitch in $50-$75 each and buy her the most ideal gold bracelet.
3. Follow the bride and groom's gifting requests! If they say to look at their wedding registry, do so and pick something within your price range.
4. You can never go wrong with a perfect precurated BOXFOX! Check out our new Just Married honeymoon box! Whether they’re headed on a tropical vacation or traveling their way through the world’s best cities, send them on their way in style, with the help of this next-level gift, a carry-on cocktail kit to a quintessential Instax camera.
W H A T T H E B O X I N C L U D E S //
Instax // Mini9 Instant Camera
Pinch Provisions // Away We Go Honeymoon Kit
W&P Design // Carry on Cocktail Kit (serves 2!)
Appointed Co // Linen Jotter Notebook
5. ALWAYS include a handwritten card with your gift. There is nothing more sincere than a thoughtful handwritten card that describes all the reasons why you value your friendship and how happy and supportive you are of their new life together.