With all the different beauty products in the market, looking for the right fit for you can be overwhelming and intimidating. You might find yourself drowning in article after article, pouring through the reviews to see what products work for you. Consider yourself gifted because this week, our head of Corporate Fulfillment, Vivian is sharing her quick and easy beauty routine with all of you. From her favorite brands to individual products she absolutely can’t live without, Vivian is taking you step by step so you can look just as radiant as her! There’s no reason for you to not feel like the best version of yourself, so follow along to see what she has to say. //
Describe your daily beauty routine.
When it comes to beauty routines, I’m by no means a professional, I just stick to what works for me, and hopefully it can work for you, too. I often rely on close friends who have worked in the industry or personal research to help guide my decisions, but with all of the products out there, it’s easy for a routine to change. Based on all of the products that I’ve tried, this is the routine that has really helped my skin get that gorgeous, radiant glow! //
- Remove oil and dirt with make-up wipes (Body Prescriptions Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin E)
- Wash and cleanse my face (Herbivore’s Blue Clay Bar)
- Apply Hyaluronic serum (Trader Joes Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum)
- Apply Moisturizer (Olay Regenerist Whip)
- Apply Toner (Herbivore’s Rose Mist)
What are your favorite products right now and why?
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector:This hair mask is everything you want, need and more! For anyone with damaged hair, using this mask 1-2 times a week has miraculous hair-repairing abilities.
- Dr. Strum Glow Drops:These drops are anti-aging and make your skin glow. It is pricey but worth every penny. It provides an instant glow that is perfect for when you want to wear minimal make-up but want to add a touch of radiance to your skin.
- Slip Silk Pillow Case: I am obsessed with my Slip pillow cases. I toss and turn at night a lot in my sleep andusually I wake up with a frizzy mess and a huge knot in the back of my hair. Ever since I have been using Slip, my hair stays perfectly intact by the time I wake up in the morning, no matter how restless I get at night.
What is your favorite beauty brand (or one of them)?
Right now, I am loving Dr. Barbara Strum products. Every single product I have tried from Dr. Strum has been amazing. She has created an uncomplicated, yet highly effective skincare regime. Most of her skincare line includes Purslane, which is also known as the “fountain of youth drug,” (and the one drug I want to be addicted to).
What is the one product you can't live without?
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Masks: I am the most insecure about my dark circles, and I truly love these under eye masks. A friend of mine who works at Violet Grey turned me onto these and I am hooked!
For more exciting tutorials, unboxings, and more, be sure to keep following along on our FOX Tale as well as our new YouTube channel, with a ton of fun content to come. In the meantime, check out our BEAUTY prepacked to send a little radiance their way today!