Nothing is worse than being caught halfway through a long flight with nothing to do, nothing to eat and an overall feeling of disconnect from the world. Now that SkyMall is bankrupt, there isn’t even backup entertainment and we have to plan accordingly. With so much going into actual trip planning and prep, who has time to worry about what you pack for the flight itself? Don’t worry. We’ve put together the most fool proof checklist that will get you from A to B feeling good and looking even better.
- Herban Essentials Handwipes
- Well Kept Tech Wipes
- The Laundress Static Solution
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Small, TSA approved lotion
- Pouch - filled with your travel docs, boarding pass and cash
We even have some tips and tricks, including some ways to pass the time if you don't have wifi!
- Bring your portable chargers in case the plane doesn't have any outlets
- You can always use the time to organize your computer's files!
- If you're connecting, make sure you're prepared and know the layout of your connecting airport
- If you know you're going to buy wifi, buy it before you get to the airport - you'll save tons of money on sites like gogo in flight for the sole fact that you haven't yet arrived at the airport.
Got any tips of your own? Let us know! Happy jet setting!